Spanish ABS supplier Elix Polymers is presenting its latest products, including new ABS grades with extra-low emissions and odour at Fakuma 2017.
The Tarragona-based company says the products on display will highlight its latest innovations in a number of key markets.
Among the products featured at Fakuma are:
- ABS grades with extra-low emissions and odor
- High-heat ABS for automotive applications
- New generation metal platable ABS grades: underlining the company’s leading position in this market
- Food-contact grades for applications requiring a high level of support and knowledge in regulation.
- Special ABS grades optimised for 3D printing via FDM-technology
Elix Polymers is a specialist in the production of ABS and SAN polymers, high performance compounds, and polymer blends as well as polymer modifiers and a supplier to major customers around the world.
The company claims to operate Europe’s third largest ABS product site, at its facility in Tarragona, Spain, with five ABS compounding lines producing over 40 specialty grades with more than 300 colour options.
The company sells into multiple end-user markets, notably automotive, healthcare devices, appliances, household appliances, consumer goods, and building & construction.
Also on its agenda is expansion outside Europe, with the establishment a subsidiary, ELIX Americas LLC, in Weston, Florida last year. The company says new warehousing will ensure speedy delivery of its materials across the continent.