To view this page ensure that Adobe Flash Player version 9.0.0 or greater is installed.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under "Privacy," click Content settings.
- Under "Flash," choose "Ask first before allowing sites to run Flash."
- At the bottom, click Done.
If you choose to have websites ask, but you don't see a prompt when you visit a webpage, follow these steps:
- To the left of the web address, click the icon you see: Lock , Info , or Dangerous .
- Next to "Flash," click the Arrows .
- Select "Always allow on this site."
- Reload the webpage.